Friday, April 9, 2010

Playing with chalk

Easter weekend our slide on the motor home broke, so Kent took it apart and his dad found us a new motor for $100.00. Woot woot. This week Kent had to take out the storage so he could sit under the motor home to put the new one in.

Kent asked me to find him a 1/2 inch wrench in the bucket in the garage for him. So this what I had to dig through to find one. Who has a bucket of wrenches anyway??
So while Kent was fixing the motor, me and the girls played in the front yard.
Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, oops I mean the daisies.
Ring around the roses.....
Look at that face.

She was hop scotching with sister.
Amy was pretty good at it.
Glad this week is OVER! It was pretty crazy and not much sleep. Rick was at urgent care two nights in a row. First night (Wednesday) his gf took him, but I couldn't go to sleep until I knew everything was ok. They got home at 11:40 p.m.. Then Thursday night he was still having stomach pains. So I called and they said to bring him back. So I took him hi at we got home just after 11:00 p.m.. I still have my cough (3 weeks now) So every time I lay down my start coughing and can't sleep. Then Hannah had a fever for two days not sure why, I think its her teeth. Wednesday night Kent woke up and got ready for work at 1:40 a.m. (this was also the night I went to bed at midnight) then realized it was 1:40 a.m.! ! He thought it was 3:40 a.m.!! So he got back undressed and back to bed. UGH.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

HAHAHA that is too funny about Kent getting up for work! Cute pictures of the girls playing. I'm waiting for a Pesto Scallop picture though, hello?! LoL Love ya

Danielle said...

Kent! LOL! How is Rick doing? What happened to him?

Cute pics of the girlies!