Thursday, October 6, 2011

Saturday night remodel

We have been talking about painting the dinning room for a while now.  I wanted to do the window wall red.  So Kent sad to pick a red and lets paint it!  Saturday we had errands to do, we stopped by Dunn Edwards and bought the red paint. We were gone almost the entire day.  When we got home I cleaned the walls and Kent took the blinds down.  We started painting at 9:00 P.M. Which actually worked well because the girls were sleeping and not in our way.  We were done by 11:00 P.M..
Here is the before:
 The after:
The walls that are white with be beige like the rest of the house and I need to get a valance or curtains and some wall art.  I think for now its a 100% better!!  I love it!!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Isn't it great how paint changes a room?! Reminds me that I've been promising myself I'd paint our "TV room" for a while now...

Hmmm. Maybe with winter coming I'll finally make the time!

Greetings from Minneapolis,

Pearl

Anonymous said...

looks great!

Genn said...

LOOOOVE your red wall!!
So much.
What a change it brings to that space!!!
LOVE it!