Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls, Cheesecake and update

Hello, are you there?  I often wonder about this blog thing.  Sometimes I feel like why do I bother?   Other times, I enjoy posting pictures and remembering the memories as I type it out.  The I wonder does anyone even read my blog?  Should I continue blogging?  Would I be missed if I didn't blog anymore?  Many of my friends have stopped blogging and so I am being forced to stalk blogs of people I don't know but would like to know.  So if you read my blog, would you do me a favor and "follow" me by opening a FREE google account?  Also, if you stop by, would you mind just leaving me a little "hello" in the comments so that I know who you are and so I feel like the blog is worth doing?
Thank you in advance.

UPDATE:  
17 day diet
Started 2/4/11 as of today 56 lbs down and several dress sizes.
I actually can go into ANY store and buy something off the rack.  No more Lane Bryant or Avenues for this girl.  I have never been a great shopper but I have to stay in the last couple of months its been kind of fun.  I need to get a job so that I can shop now. =)

The other day Hannah was eating a peach in her stroller.  That kid is so funny.
 This kid is in love with Nutella on toast!! 
The other day I went to Gina's blog (Ginas Skinny Recipe blog), she had a recipe for Pumpkin swirl cheesecake.  My hubby is a huge fan of pumpkin so I decided to make them for him.  I used Truvia instead of sugar and whole wheat flour instead of white flour, but the cakes came out perfect and a big hit with Kent and Hannah.  I think next time I will use sugar free jam instead of pumpkin to change things up.

Happy Monday friends!!  Don't forget to "follow" me and leave a comment.
Thanks!!

2 comments:

kelly teeter said...

they look yummy!!! I love reading your blog it is how I keep up with you.

Anonymous said...

I read I follow I luv it :)