Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures

So I having been trying to take a little more pride in me and what I wear.  So here is one of me this week. I think I am still not use to seeing my new slimmer body.  I think this is my head but where is the rest of me?
 Monday was crazy sock day at school.  
Hannah had to wear crazy mismatched socks like sister.  
Silly girls.  I sure do love them.

3 comments:

Genn said...

Traci you look great!
Get used to it! :)
Love the crazy sock pics too. Cute girlies.

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit & you look so great!

South Hills is not a nondenomination church but it's not a huge church like Crossroads or Harvest either. It's on Main St & I go to the 11:30am service (it lasts an hour)

Tawni716 said...

You look soooo good!

The girls look cute too!!!

XoXoXoXo