Friday, October 14, 2011

Gymnastics

I finally decided to start Hannah in Gymnastics.  She has been bugging me to go, I just was a bit worried about $$ and if the gym would actually teach her something at this age.  (I did another gym with Amy at the same age and I was NOT happy with the class).  I was talking to my friend Katie and she said she was putting her two Blake and Lexie in at 10 on wednesdays.  So I thought that would be good for Hannah.  Anyway, she loved it and I was VERY Pleased with what they did!! 
Waiting for her class to start.
Lined up and ready to go.
  Hannah and Blake
 Snake crawl
 Hi mommy!  I love gymnastics!!!
 Bars
 They form a train to travel to each activity, Hannah and Blake were ALWAYS together!
 Waiting for their turn
 Stretching
 This cracks me up, Hannah's butt in Blakes face!  
I think we better wear shorts over the leotard next week!!
 When is it my turn again?
 Balance beam.

 Lined up again!
 Lexie and Katie in the mommie and me class.


 Tumbling!

 Bouncy, bouncy

 Little Lexie
 I love this one of Lexie.
 I think Blake has officially traded his GF Amy in on a younger girl. He would call her over to stand with him every time they were done with an activity.
 Run as fast as you can and jump at the end.
 Nice running form Blake!!
After gymnastics we went with Katie and the kids to Chick-fil-A for lunch and they played in the kids area.  They were having so much fun.  Thanks Katie for inviting us to join you guys.  We had a blast.  It was sure good to get out of the house!!

2 comments:

Genn said...

Looks like SO much fun for the kids!!!

Kristin Hayne said...

LOVE the buns.... please.... don't throw shorts on her!! LOL I just think she is the most adorable thing EVER!!! Have fun!! Miss you TONS!!!