Kent is remodeling my old office in Northridge, its the place where we met 10.5 yrs ago. Since he was working last weekend, I decided to take the girls to Simi Valley. We visited with my family and then when Kent was off of work he met us at my parents house. We all went to dinner then followed each other home. My parents will be leaving soon on a motorhome trip, this gave us a chance to visit with them before they leave.
Little miss attitude.
When we visit with my parents I always put pony tails in the girls hair, my dad LOVES pony tails. When we were little he use to chase me and my sister alll over the neighborhood, tackle us and kiss our whole face. We LOVED it!! As we got older he had to be more creative in catching us. Now that I have little girls its so fun to carry on the tradition. Hannah had practiced running fast at home, so papa couldn't catch her. Well, she forgot and walked right up to him. He was able to grab her and kiss her without a chase. Amy on the other hand is a fast runner. She knows that papa will be giving chase, so she stands in the doorway. Well, papa is much more creative now and he tells Kory (my nephew) to block or hold Amy. He does and then papa just had to grab her. So not fair!!! Papa is cheating in his old age!
Kory the little stinker.
What this? Aunt Tami stopped by? I don't believe it! She is never around!!
My momma, she is on a knitting kick. She makes beanies and my sister in law sales them for her. I will post a picture of some of them, if anyone is interested in buying them just let me know.
My daddy with Amy.
Then Hannah had to get a picture too.
After dinner we stopped by my brothers house. He was at the USC game but we had a nice visit with my sister in law and their kids. I guess my camera was in the car so no pictures of that. Sorry! Anyway, we had a nice day with the family. So thankful for all of them.
Love ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment