Sunday, September 18, 2011

My little gymnast

Thursday, Amy started gymnastic.  She has been wanting to do gymnastics for a long time.  However, it never seemed to fit into our lives.  Since I am only working one day a week, we thought this was now the time.  Plus, with always going and doing stuff on the weekends soccer and basketball never seem to work for us.  Gymnastics a week day sport = PERFECT!

 She needs to strengthen her arms.
 Happy girl, she smiled the whole time.
 She connected with this little girl immediately.  They were together the whole time.
 Push ups.
 he did the most of her class on these.  Shortly after I took the picture the other girls fell off.  Way to go Amy.
Amy had a blast, now Hannah wants to join too.  I am going to try a few weeks of just Amy and then probably sign Hannah up too. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!~

Genn said...

Traci I have been wanting to sign my girls up too! Where are you going? I think I will wait until Claire is officially potty trained (we are almost there) and then I can sign them both up. I think they will love it. Amy looks so cute!