My good friend Danielle had a 30th birthday party in Palm Springs this past weekend.
You could go for the whole weekend or just for a night. We decided to just go Saturday morning and stay one night. It was an adult party only. This is awesome for Kent and I, we do so much with our kids and have hardly had any alone time lately. On Friday after the 9/11 assembly I went to get a pedi done to match my shoes and dress. I also wanted to get my eye brows done, now don't laugh at me, I have NEVER done that before and I was scared. I usually trim them up myself but I thought this was a good excuse to do it. They looked so much better. Why hadn't I been doing this before? Seriously people, why haven't you my friends or family told me to get this done!!
On to Saturday.
So we dropped the girls of at Grandmas and Grandpas about 8:00 a.m. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching them! You guys ROCK!) Then we headed to Palm Springs, we took our time getting there and actually had a conversation in the car. It was so nice. We checked into our room about 10:30 a.m.. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency.
Our living room area.
Bathroom
Bedroom with a balcony and chairs, but it was way to HOT to sit our there.
Then we headed down to the pool to find the birthday girl. I was not feeling the lay in the sun part, so Will, Tawnya, Payton, Kent and I walked done the strip to CPK for lunch. We had so much fun. Then we walked back, had a few drinks with everyone by the pool, Linda had planned for some of us to get our make up done at the MAC counter. So I went back up to the room to freshen up and meet up with the ladies. Don't laugh at me, but I have NEVER had my make up done professionally either! Not even on my wedding day. (My friend from work did it for me). That was so much fun! We had girl time and laughing, I loved it. I felt so pretty! Why haven't I done that before either?
Hanging by the pool, pre make up!
Kent was trying to get the camera set up. He had had too much to drink and I told him the camera was too low. However its the only picture that anyone took that showed my shoes!! What the heck? Anyway, Thank you to Tawnya and Will for coming to my room and taking a few pics for me. =)
Here is the one Tawnya took.
Will, Pay and Tawnya, Sexy looking people right here!!
Off to the party, they had rented a room with a dance floor, a bar, photo booth and some yummy looking treats all around.
Linda, me, Brenda and Tawnya.
I had to crop Kent out of this picture, I tried to photoshop a blemish on his face and it turned black, what the heck? Anyway, I couldn't reverse what I did, but I liked the way I looked so I cropped him! HAHAHA
Jill, The birthday girl: Danielle and me!!
I forgot to mention is was a "fashionably white" party, thats why we are all in white. It was so fun and everyone looked awesome.
The only kids Pay and Link!
They were very entertaining.
HOT mama!
Me and Kent!
Oh my gosh, the photo booth was so fun!
me and Kent.
Me and Tawnya
Me, Danielle and Tawnya
The party ended at midnight, then a bunch of us walked across the street to NYPD bar, we drank and danced and party until the bar closed at 2:00 a.m.. We were not done yet, after making sure a couple of people got back to their room safely, some of us headed to Neal and Dany's cabana room and sat by the pool until about 2:30 or 2 :45 a.m.. I think I finally crawled into bed about 3:15 a.m.. Then Sunday morning, no kids and I was up at 6:55 a.m.. Why is that? Needless to say I was exhausted yesterday. Hubby had a bit much to drink the night before, he was pretty out of it yesterday, matter of fact I drove us home! That NEVER happens. LOL We stopped at Ruby's for breakfast and filled up the car at Morongo, I think we pulled into Grandmas driveway about noon. We came home and put Hannah down for a nap, then Kent and I took a nap too!
Happy 30 birthday Danielle
Thanks Danielle for including us in your birthday bash! We had such a great time. You ROCK sister!



4 comments:
Ruby's is handsdown the BEST hangover meal. Not that I'd know or am proud by any means..jus sayn. I've heard lol
You looked gorgeous!!! Make up dress shoes bod everything! You rocked it. And that skinny minnie couple...you & your husband have near dissapeared since I first became a follower.
Hats off to you!
XO
Look at you skinny mini in the sexy dress with the hot shoes!!!
Loved your makeup! How fun. Sounds like a great time!!!
Jake and I have an overnight date on Friday and I am SOOOO excited!
What a great post Traci!! Thank you for coming out for the weekend and celebrating with me! That meant a lot! You looked so hot!
Fun fun fun!!!!! Love your post! Had soooooo much fun w/ you guys! So glad we got to shop together for everything ....& lots of great memories & lots of laughs! You & Kent are HOT in your sexy white clothes! I owe you guys ... I don't know if I would have made it back to my room w/out you guys! hahahahah Picked up my dry cleaning today ... all stains from greasy pizza are gone =D
Post a Comment