Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembering 9/11

Amy's school had an assembly to honor 9/11 fallen heros.



 Here are my sweet girls.
 Hannah fits right in, can you see her in this picture?
 Norco High ROTC performed.  They did awesome.
 Mayor of Norco made an appearance.
 Norco Fire station #21 Came out. The firefighter on the end went to New York on a task force to help find people in the rubble.  He brought the helmet he wore on that mission. 
We had Norco Sheriff and K-9 unit too, but I guess I didn't get a picture of them.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Aww, that sounds like it was a nice assembly.

Every time I drive to and from H's school I pass the flags and signs they put up at CFIS and it makes me tear up. I can't believe it's been ten years. It's still so so sad to remember.