Wednesday, September 21, 2011

and the Award goes to

AMY!!!
Last Friday she got an award for:
Demonstrating the Life Skills of Friendship
Here are my favorite girls before school.
 Hannah makes the funny faces, when I want to get a picture. UGH.
 All the classes coming into the cafeteria. Do you remember sitting on the dirty floor in the cafeteria?  I remember how gross it felt every time I go in and watch an awards assembly.  I don't get why they don't put the benches down for them to sit on.
 Hannah with her friend Lexie, she brother was getting an award that day too.
 Amy receiving her award from the principle.
 Reading it making sure it was right.
 Not sure why she is laughing but I thought it was cute.
 Very proud girl.
 Amy with her Teacher and Hannah had to jump in the picture too.
 Amy on her way back to class.
Way to go AMY!! We are so proud of you, glad you are a friend to everyone.
Love you big girl!!

1 comment:

Genn said...

She is such a cute young little girl Traci!! Way to go on the award. Cute pictures.