New years in Ocotillo!
It was cold very cold.
Still fun, always fun.
Kent was getting Hannah to follow him on the quads so they could make a little track to follow.
My sweet baby 2.5 yrs old and riding a quad like its nothing.
My sweet 7 year old riding and jumping. Ugh how do they grow up so fast?
Our camp.
Happy New Years's Hannah!
Hannah and her BFF Payton.
At the Gas dome.
Say Cheese Link!
We had a big group on this ride. It was cold!!
Had a great New Years! Can't believe its 2011.
2 comments:
How fun! Hey guess what I'm going to Glamis for the first time EVER next month, do I need any tips?? lol
P.s. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family photos at Dos Lagos, I've been so wanting to take some also! Super cute they are!
Hi Traci!
Happy New Year!
Looks like another fun trip you guys had.
Love your new header pics!! Dos Lagos is such a fun place for pictures. Who took them for you? You all look great!
Post a Comment