Saturday, Kent worked ALL day long. The girls and I stayed home most of the day. I did laundry and the girls fought oops I mean they played. We originally had a birthday party at Grandma Cozarts for Uncle Gary, but it was cancelled at the last minute. Seems that grandpa had a little mishap on his motorcycle, he is okay!! When Kent got home I just didn't feel like cooking. So we went to the usually Rodrigos for a quick dinner. I snapped a picture of Hannah before we left since she was the only one that looked cute.
After dinner we stopped by grandma and grandpa's house to check on grandpa. Yep, he was okay.
Sunday, I had the girls dressed so cute for church and I didn't take a picture! What the heck??? Oh, we changed and still looked cute, cause they just are cute. So they wanted me to take a couple of pictures.
Then they wanted to ride bikes, so I snapped a couple of pictures. Umm, no Hannah doesn't have a helmet on and after I took this picture, yes, I put a helmet on her. This girl can ride a bike like nobody's business. Sad she is growing up so fast. =(
PROOF, she does have a helmet on! Amy on her new bike, she LOVES it. Santa was so good to my girls.
So excited I get to be home with the girls today. However, Amy had a sleep over at her friends last night. So just enjoying some time with Hannah. We are off to Trader Joe's. Catch cha all later! Happy Monday folks!
1 comment:
And it was fancy meetin you in Trader Joe's today!!! What a small world right? So fun to get to chat with ya real quick Traci!!
Cute pics of the girls on their bikes. Such a nice day to be outside! Hope you enjoy the rest of your free day!
Post a Comment