Did Santa come to your house? Well, did he? He came to ours and left us all kinds of good stuff. He left Kent a couple of travel mugs and a new boning knife. He left me a new Starbucks coffee cup and a gift card. Rick got new bedding and a stocking full of Wii game, candy, dart gun and a few other fun things. Amy got a new bike 20 inch beach cruiser, when she walked out she thought the bike was for me. She said that is too big for her. However, Santa new best it fits her just perfect, she also got a stocking full of underwear, candy, movie and a few other fun things. Hannah got a new bike too a real one with training wheels and a stocking full of Fancy Nancy panties, socks, hair pretties and a few other fun things.
Santa sure is good to the Cozarts!
We couldn't get Rick out of bed and the girls were dying to get into the living room so we let them see their Santa gifts before Rick stumbled out to us.
Ricky finally joining the family. =)
Checking out their stockings.
Minnie came to see what Rick got. Minnie had a stocking full of treats too.
Then we moved into the formal living room to open our gifts to one another.
I bought Kent a ping pong table conversion for the pool table. We are having fun with this.
The girls wanted to try out the bikes.
This one rode the bike like she always had a 20 inch.
What a good brother, notice the tag on his pants?
Girls wanted to put on one of their new outfits to go to grandmas.
After we had our family Christmas and Kent made us a yummy breakfast of biscuits and gravy we cleaned up and headed to his parents house for Christmas with the Cozarts. This is mom Cozarts Christmas tree.
Some of the family opening gifts.
Hannah really enjoyed the gifts this year. She wanted to open everything, she was very tired from the festivities and suffered a few meltdowns but we survived.
After the gifts we ran back home, put Hannah down for a nap. Then Kent and I became mad men in the kitchen we made 3 pies and a PW green bean casserole to take back to his parents house for Christmas Dinner. We were sweating and running, we had so many dishes and even had to use the oven in the house and the one in the motorhome to get it all done.
My first pumpkin pie EVER! It turned out amazing. This is the same PW apple pie I made for the birthday. It sure is a big hit and then we made PW creamy pumpkin pie that was in the fridge and I forgot to get a picture of it, but oh my was it good. The PW green bean casserole was AWESOME! Oh my gosh I used the french's onions instead of the panko crumbs and it was PERFECT!!! We had a great day, very busy but very fun. We all got so many nice gifts that made the family time even better!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
3 comments:
Sounds like great fun!!
I saw PW's green bean casserole and thought that it looked delicous! I guess it was.
Those pies look beautiful.
You are a good baker Traci. I've never made a pie before.
Hope you are enjoying your holiday time with your family!
ahhhh a kids beach cruiser sooo cute!!! I love the color too :)
P.s. LUV the photo of your oldest helping your youngest on her bike, precious!
Glad you had a Merry Christmas! XO
I hope you bring one of those pies this weekend!!!! YUMMY! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment