Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The search continues

Well, here we are well into January 2011 and I still have not found my replacement at work. I have a Lady coming in tomorrow for an interview, keep you fingers crossed for me. Its a bittersweet feeling, one hand I am so excited to be at home and the other so nervous that I will get bored or money is tight which causes stress on any relationship. Keep my family in your thoughts and prayers that all will work out perfectly!

I have a simple request to my blog stalkers, oops I mean followers. I have a Live traffic feed on the side of my blog and it shows me where people are that read my blog, however, it doesn't show me who it is. I know who some of you are and would really like to know who everyone is. So if you could click on the follow button to the right of the screen, to create a FREE account I would love that. Then I know who is reading and also leave me a comment now and again, I would appreciate it. =) Comments are nice, they make me feel like you care! ;)

Can you believe we are in 2011.
I have so many things I want to accomplish for the new year. I'll save that for another post!

2 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Traci!
Oh man, good luck with finding someone to take over your position. I bet you are so ready to move on now.

I'm already following ya!
Best of luck with your search.

Kris said...

Hi Traci,
I see you are local...with the familiar Dos Lagos in your header pic. Love it! The Bloomie Pins are actually available now. I am working on making sure I have every color to photograph before I open up my Etsy shop. Hopefully by this weekend. I am selling them for 15 dollars plus shipping. Obviously, you wouldn't need shipping. If you want one specifically for attaching to headbands, and/or hats, I can put one on an alligator clip for you. Just peek back in on my blog in a couple of days, and see what I have posted on my Etsy. I can meet up with you at Dos Lagos to deliver it.
: ) Have a great weekend.