Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dutch oven

My in-laws bought me this lovely dutch oven for Christmas. I have been trying to decide what to make in it.

So Friday I washed her all up and made PW Beef, Beer and Paprika Stew.
The verdict; Just okay. Friday night it was a bit bland, on Saturday I reheated and added a couple of spices. It was much better day two! So I would make it again but I would spice it up for sure.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Pretty new dutch oven Tracy!
I LOVE my Dutch ovens. I have two by Le Crueset and I use them ALL the time. I make everything in them!

Kristin Hayne said...

I want one so bad.... who would've thought I would ever be jonesing for a dutch oven?!?!?! I also want a crepe maker.... :) Miss you!! Love the new blog header!! You are SOOOOO good about blogging!!!