Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is that in your ear?

I am in the kitchen this evening cleaning up dinner dishes. Chatting away with Rick's girlfriend and Amy. When all of a sudden Hannah comes walking in the kitchen like she was just too cute. I look and say out loud "Hannah what the heck is in your ear?" I walked over to her and this is what I saw.
Do you know what it is???
Rick's lower retainer!!!! LOL So I ran and got the camera, when I came back she was adjusting it. Maybe she had an itch?
Look at that face, she is so proud of herself. I'm not sure if she thinks its an earring or a blue tooth!
This kid cracks me up! Well, I have to say I was glad she put the retainer in her ear. Its been a bit boring around here and I had nothing to blog about all week. I am hoping for my weekend to have some fun filled event in it.

1 comment:

Genn said...

That is too funny! I bet she did think it was her blue tooth. They are watching everything we do aren't they!!