Sunday, February 28, 2010

This and that..


Well, its has not been very event full around here lately. I am not sure if thats good or bad.
After Friday nights father/ daughter dance I didn't have much more to report.
Saturday was raining and cold, so I took a couple of pictures of Hannah while the rest of the house was sleeping. (Except Kent, he worked for a bit in the morning).
Hannah loves to push her Dolls around the house. Check out her sippy cup in the basket.
Hmm, this might be some insight on Sunday afternoons delight.
Santa brought these slippers and she is finally able to wear them. They were too big at first.
Later Saturday afternoon, we had a family trip to Costco and then I came home and made Scallops with tomato herbs. So yummy. Pretty much stayed home the rest of the day and night.

Sunday, we woke up and went to church. We went to brunch at Rodrigoes and home. Kent put Hannah down for a nap in a T-shirt and diaper. I told him not a good idea, but he insisted she would be fine. Kent started working on the motorhome ( we are getting ready to go camping) and I went grocery shopping, get this ALL MY MYSELF. It was so peaceful.
When I got home, Hannah was awake in her bed. This is what I saw...
Oh ya, that's her diaper in her hand and NOT, I repeat NOT on her butt!
Thankful that it did not have poop in it! I think she must have peed in the diaper and then took it off, because it was full of pee, but her bed was dry. Kent is so lucky that it wasn't a mess in there.

Sunday afternoon, my son came home like this....

and this.....
Yep, on top of his tongue and ears already pierced, he decided to have his nose pierced and his wrist.
Son, we love you and we are proud of who you are. So why must you do these things to your body???? His answer and I quote " I was bored. LOL"
( I have a vote on facebook right now if nose piercings are for guys, girls, either or neither)

2 comments:

Genn said...

Your dinner of scallops sounds so yummy. We made them one year for Valentine's together and I was suprised how easy they are to cook.

Cute slippers!

And nose piercing? I'm gonna vote for girls. I actually think a tiny diamond on a girl is cute. Guys not so much. No offense to your son or anything, just not for me. :)

Danielle said...

Ouch...his wrist?? Nose is def for chicks! Tongue...well...been there done that...I was young. As he is too...he'll grow out of it!