Wow, I can't believe its been a week since I blogged. I guess its been a busy week. Update on Amy's eye. She is just fine, we saw Dr. F last Thursday morning. She said that her eye was fine and to not worry about it. Yeah!
Then the rain came again, here is a new picture of the pool from last week. Just about ready to overflow.
Superbowl Sunday: we went to visit my cousin. She had Jackson Thomas Watt on Tuesday 2/2/10 weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz and 19.5 inches long. I can't believe how little he is and soooo sweet.
My cousin's Melissa and Rachel and Melissa's husband Daniel. I guess they were busy texting during our visit. Caught them both! hahaha
Amy, Hannah and Caden making a MESS of his room. They had such a blast playing. I think Caden was happy to have a kid come over to runamuk with!
Caden the BIG brother, but no so big! He isn't even 2 yet!!
Melissa with her precious Jackson.
Poor Kent was watching the game and had some company of sorts. He must have a comfy lap!
Tuesday we took one of the girls I work with out to lunch for her up coming Vegas wedding. This is the gift I made for her. A bottle of wine, 2 wine glasses, mints, chocolate and a candle. i think they are set for some romance.
Hannah last night, just being cute on my lap. I love this little pumpkin head to pieces.
Amy was teaching Hannah tonight how to rock her baby to sleep. She is such a great big sister.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
1 comment:
What a sweet newborn baby. So precious.
I'm so glad your Amy's eye is ok! I thought maybe you hadn't blogged because she was not okay!! Head injuries scare me.
Happy Valentine's weekend to you and yours. :)
Post a Comment