For Christmas I bought Kent Garth Brooks tickets, the best part about giving a gift like this is I get to go too! So Saturday February 13, 2010 we (Kent and I) headed to Vegas baby. Here we are just the two of us.
Just in case you didn't believe me this is what the backseat looked like.
Thats right NO KIDS! They were with Grandma and Grandpa Cozart.
We arrived in Vegas at the Trump Hotel about 1 p.m., After checking in we walked to the Wynn to pick up our Tickets. They try to cut back on the scalpers so we had to show lots of ID, wrist bands and tickets to get in. I was so excited.
These boots are made for walkin' so thats what I will do, I walked right over to Wynn to watch my Garth Brooks show!
Unfortunately NO cameras or cell phones in the show. I didn't want to take a chance of getting kicked out. So all I can do is tell you it was AMAZING< AWESOME< INCREDIBLE






As I said we stayed at the Trump Hotel. Great place, its a non smoking Hotel so after being over in the Wynn, we walked to our room without the smoke and its not a casino so you don't have that mess either. Very nice and I would definitely stay there again. The other great thing is we were next to the mall so I got 2 new shoes from Nordies. Yayy me. One thing I hate about Vegas is the guys on the street slapping the cards in their hands and trying to get you to take them. Its just annoying. While at that end of the strip, I didn't have one person slapping a card in my face!! Great place!
We had a studio and this first picture is the Kitchen, sink, Stove, Microwave, sub zero mini fridge, Plates, silverware, pots and pans. I didn't use it but if I wanted to it was there.
This is from our window view of the strip looking at the door.
Door looking into the room.
See that little square in the mirror? A flat screen TV! Very cool.
Jacuzzi Tub.
Left side is the shower (big enough for my whole family of 5 to fit in). Right side was the toilet.
Merry Christmas Kent, Hope you enjoyed your gift. I certainly did!!!
1 comment:
What an aweseome gift, and a fun fun getaway!!!
Your room looks really nice. That's one thing I HATE about Vegas is the awful smoke smell everywhere.
I bet Garth was great. I saw that he was there when we were in Vegas. I've never seen him.
And conveniently a getaway on Valentine's too!
Post a Comment