My friends and I planned a play date at the park. We were going to do a craft day, but Tawnya said we should save that for a rainy day. Glad she did, it was so beautiful at the park. first Amy had an eye issue again on Wednesday, so I took her back to the doctor on Thursday morning. They think she has allergies now, so we have some drops to try. Anyway, thats why she is here and not in school. I decided after the appointment I would just keep her out of school and enjoy park time too.
Amy and Hannah having lunch and waiting for the girls to arrive. Check out Amy's face she was watching for Tawnya and Payton so intensely.
No sign of them yet so we walked to the play ground.
Amy is such a great big sister. She was playing with Hannah.
Amy still looking for the girls.....
Yayy, they made it. Sweet baby Payton.
Snack time
Hannah thinks she is so smart climbing up the slide. She almost made it to the top.
Hahaha
Sweet Linkyn, Amy was having so much fun chasing her around the playground and helping her do stuff.
Crawl baby crawl.
Payton loves the swings
and so does Hannah!
Linkyn and Hannah
We only played for about an hour but that tuckered Hannah out. She fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn't wake up until after 4 p.m.. I think I might go to the park EVERYDAY!!!
2 comments:
OH that was so much fun and such a nice day out!!!
Hi! Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. AND, you are now added to the drawing for the hearts and cake table topper. I have seen your nice comments on my daughter Gennifer's blog. Looks like you may live in Corona too? That park looks like one of ours here in town. Anyway, come on back and visit anytime. And I will visit you as well.
Post a Comment