So I am a little late. I meant to post this Friday night, but for some reason I have just not been able to catch up on sleep. I never rest well and so I went to bed early instead of posting.
Friday morning I caught Hannah using my coffee table as a crawl space.
My friend Tawnya gave me this idea for dinner a while ago and I made it again for dinner Friday night. Its always a big hit.
Pastry puff burgers.
I buy two boxes of pastry puffs (6 per box)
Bake according to package.
While they are cooking I cook hamburger meat. This time I put Lawyrs taco mix in with it.
Then I fill the inside with the meat and sprinkled cheese and re-topped them.
Super easy, quick and yummy. Just look at these faces!
1 comment:
Yummy Yummy in my tummy LoL ... I am making buffalo chicken pastry bites with skinny fries tonight! I buy the sheets of dough for those instead of the shells ... although I can put them in shells -be easier than rolling the dough out!
Post a Comment