Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning

We have not had many Christmas mornings at home, but this year we did. I loved it! It was so nice to just have the 5 of us gather together and eat, laugh and be a family.

Amy and I put out cookies and milk plus sprinkled the Reindeer food on the lawn and it must of worked because when we awoke our family room was loaded with gifts from Santa.
Rick got a Mac computer, Amy got a Wii and Hannah got a Radio Flyer Trike. Plus their stockings were full of movies, underwear, socks, undershirts, gloves and other odds and ends.
Santa was good again.
Then we went into the living room and opened our gifts to one another.
I think by the smile she was pretty darn happy with what she got.
While Kent made us biscuits and gravy for breakfast the kids played Wii. We are having so much fun with that game. It is certainly something we can all do as a family no matter what your age! With Rick being so much older its hard to find something we can all do. Well, the Wii is it!
Thank you my wonderful family for a very nice and relaxing Christmas morn. I love you and am so thankful that God has given me such precious gifts... all of you!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Happy Holidays Traci! Glad you had a nice day with your family.