Amy had a school project that we finally finished and she took back to school.
Its the "All about me" poster.
Turned out pretty cute.
Yesterday, after dropping Amy off at school Hannah and I headed to Simi Valley to shop with my mom and sister. So this was us arriving at the mall. Tami called shotgun so mom had to sit in the back!
Our Christmas tree with gifts finally wrapped and under it! So far Hannah has totally left the gifts alone. She only has tugged on the ornaments the first couple of days and now doesn't even care about it.
Ugh, our bar/ pool table room as a leak or two or three! The water is coming from the ground up and there is no water pooling outside. Seems bad?
I have to keep picking up the towels ringing them out in a bucket tossing in the dryer and lay more towels down. Not so much fun...... Oh, and look at the curtains, they will need to come down and get washed and that means ironed too? I don't iron. :(
I wish you could see the water on this towel. The towel couldn't absorb any more water so the water was actually pooled on top of it. BTW, Amy thought it was hilarious.
Until I post again. Have a nice wet Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment