Happy Birthday Kent.
We celebrated Kent's birthday last Sunday with the family, so today was just going to be a low key day. We went to church and breakfast and just when Kent thought he was going to get to take a nap. Nope, the workers got a flat in Thousand Oaks so he had to drive there to rescue them. Still not home yet!
I thought this was cute of Hannah, I finally got rid of the highchair, I was tired of wheeling it around the kitchen. I bought this hanging chair like the one I keep in my car for restaurants and it works great!!
We had a funeral to go to yesterday and I wanted to something different in Amy's hair. So here it is. I think its cute!
We decided to go to the mall after the services to get the girls picture with santa. Hannah was not about it! Santa doesn't look so happy either! LOL!
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
That highchair seat looks neat. I am SO sick of having a high chair in my kitchen.
Love your daughter's hair too. Way to go. It looks great.
Post a Comment