Thursday, December 3, 2009

November 29, 1990 a son was born.

Happy 19 Birthday Son! We love you!
On November 29, 1990 a beautiful boy was born.
His name Richard Vincent.

The birthday boy and his mommy!!!! Love this kid.
Some of the guest. We had Nana and Papa Cotterall, Grandma and Grandpa Cozart, Uncle Gary, Aunt Kelly and family.
Guest! I made Shredded beef burritos, spanish rice, beans, chips and salsa. It was so yummy!
Father and Son, how sweet.
( We celebrated Kent's Birthday too since they are a week a part).
Sunday Kent will turn 39!
Rick opening his gifts.
Kent opening his gifts.
Happy Birthday Rick. Can't believe it's been 19 years since I had you. You are a wonderful and precious young man. We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what the future will bring. I know you can succeed in anything you choose.

No comments: