Monday, December 28, 2009

Hannah 18 month old stats!

I can't believe Hannah is 18 months old. Seems like yesterday she was just a baby. Anyway, on December 24, 2009 (yes, Christmas Eve) she had her 18 month check up and shots. 3 shots to be exact. She did amazing. Hannah is 24 lbs 4 oz and 31.5 inches long. The Dr. and nurse both said she was very smart and acted beyond her age. She is very talkative and has a wide vocabulary. She can put sentences in 3 words together and you can understand it. ( Not baby talk). She is starting to be interested in the potty. I have been putting her on it before her bath to get her use to it. She imitates animals sounds and loves to play. She is still a mommy's girl and I hope she stays that way! This is a rare picture with a bow. She usually pulls them out before I have the camera in hand. Isn't she cute?

My mom bought these matching outfits for the girls for Christmas and I thought they looked cute enough to post. Plus, my sister bought the boots for Amy that she doesn't want to take off. Check out Hannah's shoes I bought they are so stinking cute.


No comments: