Monday, July 26, 2010

not to exciting..

The girls had some gift cards from their birthday that they wanted to spend. On Friday I took them to Target and they bought themselves some toys. Amy bought a new Wii game and a operation game. Hannah bought a little people town and a vtech Alphabet learning toy. They were so excited. This is from Saturday morning playing operation. We did most of our errands on Saturday and I made a yummy dinner of BBQ steaks with PW individual scalloped potatoes. YUMMO!! Then I went to visit my gf that had jaw surgery on Thursday. She looked amazing. I am so proud of her, they did so much stuff on her and she was still in good spirits.
Sunday after church we had a couple of little things to do and Kent had big plans of working on the house and cushman. However that never happened. Instead we watch Book of Eli, for the record GREAT movie. If you haven't seen I highly recommend it!! Not for kids, so make sure they are napping or bed time. Sunday night, we invited some friends over for BBQ. I made PW Grilled chicken with lemon pasta, oh my was it good and very summer tasting. We had salad, garlic bread and cantaloupe too. Michelle whipped up several different kinds of cheese cake for dessert. (Okay, so she bought a variety pack of cheese cake, but they were so tasty).

The Dr. I work for is off this week, so I work 8-4 with no lunch and get home early. I love that. The girls wanted to swim, so I popped some coconut shrimp (TJ's) in the oven and rice on the stove add some cantaloupe and fresh tomatoes from Mom Cozarts garden and dinner was done and so good. Then they swam! These 2 are a couple of fishes. They swam Sunday night until after 9 p.m. with our friends and again tonight. I think they might just get water logged.
Hannah jumps in from the first step.

No comments: