UGH, this has been such a crazy week. I am so ready for it to end!
Monday, we were really busy at work and then pick up kids from daycare, come home to the normal cook dinner, do dishes, bath kids and get in a little me time.
Tuesday, another crazy day at work. Get kids from daycare, Get home, cook dinner clean up dishes. Then Amy yells, DAADD! Oh Wait this is a job for MOM! MMOOOMM, Hannah pooped on the floor! First thought is why is that a mom's job and second is spring into action so that I can get it cleaned before its tracked through the house. So I go in the bar, Hannah is sitting her in Coop Car with poop dripping out of her pull up and on to the seat of the car and then plopping on the floor. So I yell, Kent I need help! Pick up Hannah carry her to her room, where I find it was all over her hand, up her back, inside and outside of her tank top and jean shorts. So Kent came in with his shirt rapped around his nose. (otherwise he gags) and I proceed to remove her clothes carefully as to not let any more poop plop out anywhere else. Carried her to the shower where Kent finished the hosing of the baby! Ugh, not I have to rinse and scrub clothes and then still clean it up off the car and floor.
Wednesday, Get to work and my friend says that she got a weird e-mail from me this morning at 5:00 am, sorry not up quit that early. So She said it was weird and showed me it on her phone. Well, I didn't send it. Then I get two texts from other friends that they got a weird e-mail from me today too and didn't want to open it. So I logged into my account where I find 10 undelivered email failures, all the same weird email. So I texted everyone I could think of to warn them not to open any e-mails from me. I can only assume that someone is spamming my friends off my e-mail contacts. I have never had this happen and it was a bit unnerving to be honest. I was not in control of my own e-mail? So After a call to the mac guy, I came home and my firewall was not on. So I have now fixed that. I still need to call AT&T to make sure my firewall with them is up to date. After all this, another crazy work day, pick up kids, cook dinner and then Kent wants me to go with him to Home depot at 7:30 p.m. at night to get a few things for work. That meant loading the girls in the car and me. I didn't want to go, but he played that how many times do I go with you somewhere that I don't want to go card? So I went. We did make a stop at golden spoons on the way home, so I guess it wasn't so bad. Except the fact the girls are just now getting into bed.
Well, Happy hump day everyone! Hope you are all having a better week then me.
1 comment:
Oh Traci! I'm sorry it's been such a long week for you already. It's almost the weekend! Hang in there. Hope it starts looking up for you.
Post a Comment