Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Very sad day for us.....

Wednesday, July 28, 2010,
is the last day my girls get to have this amazing daycare provider.
Lauren made their last day so fun, they went to the water park and Amy said they even got candy. (Lauren only gives healthy snacks, so that was hugh.) The past 7 years have been awesome and we are so lucky and thankful that we had that time. The kids at her new school are so lucky to get her.
I had been telling myself all day that this is ok and convincing myself that its like she is going on vacation. No big deal. Well, when she handed me the playpen that has been in her living room for 7 years, sippy cups she has had for ever, I lost it. We both starting crying. The kids looked at us like we were freaks. Even Alex said "look the adults are crying." Hannah said " I am gonna miss you Lauren" and the tears rolled down our faces.
Thanks again Lauren for everything,
you are an amazing person!
Good luck with your new job.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Oh how hard that must be. I'm sorry! Have you figured out a way that you might work from home yet? I sure hope it all works out okay for you.

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog too. :)