Somewhere I have lost my blogging mojo, does anyone know where it is? I really want it back!! I love to blog and it is relaxing for me, but I have not had time to relax.
My gf came over yesterday, she had lots of old ice skating outfits that she wants to sale on ebay and needed someone to model them. Amy was the model and let me tell you she loved trying on each beautiful outfit and posing for a picture. Then she asked if she could buy one, so Wendy gave her one and Hannah one. I think they will wear them for Halloween this year! Double score!! Thanks Wendy! :)
Here is Amy wearing the one she gave to Hannah, she looked so cute. (Check out Hannah in the back ground. She is standing in her stroller to turn the lights on and off, UGH)
This was Krista's first skating outfit, Amy is in love with it!
We also had Amy's friend Morgan over yesterday for a playdate. They played dress up, swam and basically ran a muck all day long. This meant no nap for me!! This also meant I ddn't get to do all the laundry I wanted because I was watching girls swim.
Love this kid.
We had a dentist appt. this morning (friday) as well. This was Hannah's first true appt. for x-rays, cleaning and check up!
They love to go to the dentist!! Its like a inside park.
Hannah allowed them to take 2 x-rays and never even complained or cried. I am a proud mommy right now. After she did the x-rays they gave her two lollipops (sugar free of coarse) and the purple dinosaur she is laying with. They said they only have one other 2 year old that has done as well.
Then Brandy cleaned her teeth and flossed, while Hannah watched a movie. Here she is looking at Amy in the next chair. Then Dr. Beam came in and looked at her teeth, she never even once complained about it. He even held her after the appt. Again very proud momma!!
Amy always has done amazing, she never has complained either. She just lays there and watches a movie and lets them do whatever they want. She also got a great check up and they placed 3 sealants on her molars. Yayy, Amy. If anyone is looking for a children's dentist I highly recommend Dr. Beam in Riverside. He is awesome.
4th of July weekend. Me and the girls headed to the river on Thursday night after I got off work and I was able to get Kent a ride on Friday afternoon after work. It was so nice to be there until Monday!! Anyway, I got my camera out and the battery was dean so I took just a couple of pictures.
The water was perfect and the weather was amazing. I floated on a raft and relaxed. I love the river. Can't wait to go again!!
I thought the weather would be too hot, but it was perfect. We tubed, cliff jumped, watched fireworks on the river (from the boat), relaxed, ate, drank and enjoyed the company of our friends and family.
1 comment:
Hi Traci,
Hope your bloggy mojo is coming back to ya! Looks like you all had a nice and relaxing fourth of July.
The swimming lessons is still Aquatic Safety, and their number is 951-738-9497. I would just give em a call and ask when the next session starts up. We love them too. They are really good with the kids.
Post a Comment