S.O.S.
This cute girl has single handily made my daycare provider quit!
(Okay, not really but she did get a teaching job and really is quitting)
Here is the problem, please help!
Lauren has been a part of our family for 7 years. She watched Amy from 3 mos. to 5 yrs old and then Hannah from 3 mos. - present. I just can't imagine leaving my girl(s) with ANY one else. I trust her, I love her, she teaches them, she LOVES them!
We cannot afford for me to stay home without some sort of income on my part.
I am thinking about opening my own daycare, problem is I don't know anyone that is looking for daycare. (Hence the reason Lauren is not doing it anymore) So if you know anyone that is looking, I would need 3 kids full-time at a reasonable rate to even consider quitting my job. Please let me know if you would be interested in me watching your precious babies, toddlers or kiddies. I love kids and when I was younger I babysat ALL the time. I was a nanny for 2.5 years and loved it, I worked for an amazing family. (I left when I got my first job in a dental office.)
My other option is finding some sort of a job that I can do from home such as medical or dental billing. I do that now and am very good at it. However, I haven't found any openings for this type of job. So if you know anyone that is looking for some sort of office help that can be done from home, could you let me know that as well?
I have to figure something out quickly, because Lauren will be starting her new job in August. Also, Hannah is not quite potty trained and so some schools are out for her at this point.
PLEASE HELP!!!
2 comments:
I'm sorry about your daycare dilema! What a bummer that she is leaving you. Good for her I guess, but bad for you. I will keep my ears out for anyone I know looking for daycare. I hope you figure out something that is going to work for you. Thinking of you.
Aww Traci that sucks! =( Well I am willing to start a day care with you ... but I don't know of anyone with a baby that needs daycare as of now. So are you looking for someone to watch Hannah fulltime? When will you put her in PreK?
Post a Comment