Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grub Club... What??

So my friend Tawnya invited us over for their monthly grub club. A what? I say. They live in a condo complex and there is a group of neighbors that get together once a month for a block party. So we said sure lets go. I made PW baked beans, PW olive cheese bread and sliced up a watermelon. They had so much great food and we meet so many nice people.
Payton is a doll, seriously can a baby get any cuter? Amy was loving playing with her.
Hannah thought she would take Amy's bike for a little ride. I missed the picture of her sitting on the bike. This kid is crazy.
This is Tawnya's garage, they keep all the food in here and music and dancing in the next garage. BBQ's on the street. It was so fun.
Kids playing and running a muck.
Linkyn came too. Silly girls.
The girls played with Payton's toys.
Tawnya's birthday is next friday, so we sang Happy Birthday and the neighbor made her red velvet cupcakes.
Thanks again Tawnya and Will for inviting us. We had a great time. This was way more fun then sitting at home on the computer!!! :)

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Awww love your post ... can I pay you to blog for me? LoL ... I will send you my pictures and you do it all! hehe Thanks for coming ... had lots of fun! xoxoxo

Genn said...

Oooh, Pw's Olive cheese bread... I've been wanting to try that!!

Looks like a fun night.

Did you get your girls in swim lessons yet? How funny if we wind up meeting in "real life" at swim. :)