Sunday, March 7, 2010

WE'RE BACK.........

from camping that is.....
We went to the Terra del Sol in Ocotillo this weekend.
It was very fun to watch all the jeeps playing in the "worm".
I think the girls had a blast too.
Sweet lil Hannah already to ride.
Sweet Miss. Amy all ready to ride. ( I think I need to find her a different color chest protecter. This yellow just doesn't match!)
Hannah and Daddy out for a ride.
I think this was the best part of the weekend. While Tawnya was getting ready for the day, I got to hold and snuggle baby Payton. She is such a doll.
Amy and her friend Jordon. They go to school together.
These girls were cracking me up. They were doing the Chicken dance in out motor home.
Sleepy baby girl. She was so exhausted from all the days activities.

I have no idea why I didn't take more pictures. We were down with the jeeps and watching them crawl the walls and my camera was back at camp. UGH. I guess I was having a camera issue. Oh well, we will be going again soon. I heard it rained here. Some even lost power. We had NO rain until 5:00 am.m Sunday morning. So we headed out earlier then we normally would have. That was kind of nice, because I actually have ALL the dirty riding clothes and motor home towels, etc. all cleaned and back in the motor home! YIPEE!!!
Happy Sunday!! Hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Cute picture of you with the baby! Does that mean you want another? :)

The Farm-Marm said...

Love the pics! see if this helps you find me...Tori