Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pioneer Woman, I think I love you!

I have been reading on other blogs about this Pioneer woman and her website. I have often looked at her page and recipes but haven't attempted one until tonight! I think I love her. She is very entertaining and the food is to die for!
Chicken Parmigiana

(The wine in this picture Trader Joes, Green Fin $3.99 a bottle Yummo!)
Doesn't that Chicken look amazing?
Ok, I forgot to take a picture of it, so this is off her page. However, mine looked just like this no joke. Super easy to make and flavor to die for!!
We paired it with this. Sweet Red Wine by Joseph Handler. Trader Joes $4.99 and wonderful. Kent had bought this a while ago at a Traders in Rancho and we have had trouble finding it in Corona. So today, we went to Costo in Chino Hills and the Trader's in Chino Hills has it! BTW, that was a great Trader Joe's.

3 comments:

Genn said...

I have yet to try one of Pioneer Woman's recipes. That one looks so good!! And paired with a TJ bottle of red? Don't think it gets any better than that. :)

Ami said...

I made her mashed potatoes and green beans for christmas and they were all to die for! Everytime I look at her website I print four or five recipes but haven't made any yet! My next big test will be cake pops that she made with her baker friend!

Amy said...

Hi. I can't remember if I met you, but did my husband go shooting fireworks with your husband really late on Fourth of July? Anyway, I have made a few Pioneer Woman recipes and all of them have been good. Also, Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores ever!