Friday, March 26, 2010

Recap of the week.

Ugh, what a week...
First, I have had a head cold since last Friday! This includes no voice. It's so frustrating to try and talk to someone and they say what, what I can't hear you. I feel like I strained my voice even more! Then I had a long and crazy week at work. We are short staffed and just got shorter! So we have to take one of the girls from the front desk and move her to the back, which means, NO MORE EVERY OTHER MONDAY OFF FOR ME! WHAAAAAAAAA (starting this Monday). Hopefully we will hire someone soon.
I have laundry for a family of 5, BACKED UP! I thought I would be able to get that taken care of today. Well, the power has been off since 9:05 this morning and just came back on at 4:10 p.m.. I now get to spend the night playing catch up with the wash!
On a good note, my friend Tawnya told me about this peanut butter that is so yummy. I love peanut butter. I can eat it straight from the jar. So after I dropped Amy off at school, Hannah and I ran some errands. AAA to pay the motor home tags. (OUCH!) Then to the bank and off to Ralphs for this special PB.

Amazing! It's like eating a reese's on a spoon! If you haven't tried it I certainly recommend it. After my crazy week, it was a yummy treat.

Another good note: Check out this cutie. First time in piggy tails! She looked so stinkin' cute!!
This picture cracks me up! Hannah brought her shopping cart to Amy and climbed in and told her to "push Hannah". Doesn't look like Amy is jumping up to do it!
I was putting a new picture in a frame today and I usually have a bunch under, So I was looking at them and I found this one of me and Rick in my brothers wedding 4/1997. Wow, I was skinny! I was pretty too! I better get on the treadmill. Rick looked so handsome in his tux. He was 6 yrs old and is cute as can be! Now this kid is 19! Man, the time sure flies by.
This picture of my whole family was in it too. My dad, mom, brother sister and me. I am even skinnier then my sister! Hmm, I NEVER have been smaller then her.
What a nice looking bunch!!
Another happy note, I have been watching my food in take this week and I have lost 4 lbs! Yeah me! I really need to get this weight off and get ready for the summer: boating, bathing suits, sun bathing and really to be healthy for me and my family! Wish me luck on this never ending journey.
Happy Friday !!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Traci,

Sorry it's been such a long and crazy laundry filled week!

Hope the load gets better soon.

You look beautiful in that wedding photo.

Tawni716 said...

HEY HEY HEY .... did you check out my blog??? =) PS PB = YUMMY. & WE are loving those pigtails! xoxo TAWNI and PAYPAY

Tawni716 said...

OMG, went to Henrys and they were totally out of the PB. BOOO! But the had a couple new brands. So gonna try it tonight ... one brand got Dark Chocolate PB and the other Banana PB!!! If they are keepers I will let you know! Oh & thanks for all the comments on my new posts! I am so into it again (this weekend!)