Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

DISNEYLAND!!!

Wednesday, we took the girls to disneyland. (Hannah's first trip).
Here we are on the 91 fwy. Happy Happy.
I asked the girls to make silly faces, this is what I got.
Can you tell they are excited?
We have arrived at the Magic Kingdom!!
First stop, Peter Pan.
This was Hannah's first ride. She LOVED it!!
Dumbo was the 4th ride and Kent could not get her off. She was crying. She wanted to stay on dumbo ALL day.
Amy and I on Dumbo.
Then it was off to Casey Jr. Train, the kids made us all sit in the Monkey cage.
Amy took ths picture of us. She is getting really good with the camera.
Next the Tea Cups.
Here's the only two to attempt them. Hannah and I watched from the side.
(It doesn't look like Kent was having much fun, but he said Amy wanted to do it, so he just sat back.)
On to Autotopia. On my gosh, this kid was killing me. We laughed so hard my side hurt when we got off. Hannah and Kent were so far behind I never was able to get a picture of them. Kent let Hannah drive. It was so funny to look back and see only Kent in the passenger seat. I never could see Hannah. He said Hannah was cracking up!
Then we had lunch at the Blue Bayou. We were lucky enough to sit right on the water. It was really fun.
After lunch, we meet up with Danielle, Link, Tawnya, Payton, Vicki, Linda and another friend of theres. We all went on Pirates together. We headed off to the Haunted Mansion and they scooted off to California Adventure. Hannah did so awesome the Haunted Mansion, didn't even faze her. Soon it was nap time. While Hannah napped Amy and I went on Splash Mountain and then headed over to Thunder Mountain where we took turns riding with Amy and the other letting Hannah nap.
Amy LOVED the roller coaster.
Now that Hannah was well rested we headed back over to Winnie the pooh. I absolutely love this ride. (Besides the fact that Pooh is my favorite character.) Since there was NO line we got to stay on and do it twice!
These girls were amazing!!
Just a little Hunny break!
Its a small world has new boats! They are plastic and very comfy. Once again no line, so we rode it twice without having to get off. Kent wasn't so happy about that. However, me and the girls loved it.
Look how excited she was to go again!
LOL
This is her cheese face.
M I C see you real soon, K E Y why because we like you, M O U S E!
Cute Minnies!
Can you spell Exhausted.
Just a little snack on the way out of the park.
DONE!!! Look at Amys leg,the rest of her is curled up in a ball.
This was this morning they both wanted to wear their new shirts.
What a great day. I counted that we went on 25 rides and 10 hours later we were home! Now the BIG decision is, pass or no pass. With working basically full time and Amy is in school how many times would be actually go?

1 comment:

Genn said...

Cute pics! Looks like the girls had a great time. I hate Disneyland! I am just not a crowds/theme park kind of girl. But my kids love it. So I won't begrudge them the happy place. :)