Remember my last blog of a rough week? Well, Friday night it was rougher. Is that possible? Yes, yes it is. Anyway, I worked on laundry all night and caught up on Tivo (since the power was out all day!) Finally went to bed about 11:30 p.m. or so. Kent was snoring so loud I couldn't sleep. So I proceeded to do what any good wife would do and punch, pinch, push and kick him to get him to stop. Ahh, finally quiet. Then it happened, 1:00 a.m. Amy came walking into our room crying, she had a scary dream and wanted to sleep in our (queen size) bed. Now we barely have enough room for us but add anther body and ugh. So she climbed in the middle. I could not go back to sleep, with the snoring that started again and the extra body forget it. So I stumbled into Amy's room shortly after. Just as I lay down, Ricks phone is ringing (playback tone and super load) and he isn't answering it. So I get up open his door and yell Rick your phone. Stumble back to bed its only 1:30 a.m.. Then Hannah lets out a cry, so I lay there and listen to see if she will go back to sleep or get up. Thankfully, she went back to sleep. Then I had ear rings on that were bugging me, so at some point took them out and tried to get comfy in Amy's twin bed that isn't so comfy. Soon Hannah is crying again. Again went back to sleep. By 4:30 a.m. she was crying and calling for Mommy so I get her out of her crib and put her in Amy's bed with me. She was so confused and kept saying "Amy;s room"? Yes, Hannah Amy's room, go to sleep. By 6:00 a.m. I couldn't do it anymore so I got up and made a huge pot of coffee and drank almost the whole pot before anyone else got up!
Here is Hannah is Amy's bed, I didn't use a flash cause I didn't want to wake her up. So the picture isn't so hot.
Saturday was the Princess Tea and COTH put on by Norco High Madrigals. Anyway, I still have a cough and was not feeling it this year, but Grandma Cozart took Amy. They had a great time.
Picture of the cute do I gave Amy.
Today we did tons of errands and Hannah wanted to bring her dolls and purse.
Hannah's cute do today.
This afternoon, daddy and the girls washed the quads to get ready for the last riding trip of the year. EASTER!
Hannah washing her quad.
Amy washing her quad.
I was suppose to be washing the motor home, but didn't! I'll do it his week after the girls go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment