HAPPY MONDAY!
So this morning Kent called me and well, just take a look at the picture...
Good news is, he is okay!! Bad news is his truck hurts a bit!
However, just take a peek at these two and it makes every thing a okay!
Matching P.J.'s from Costco. Bring on SUMMER!!
1 comment:
I'm sorry about your husbands truck! Glad he is ok though.
The girls matching pj's are too cute.
Summer here we come!
PS- I will post about how to right click disable your blog soon. But if u want to do it now, just go to Sneaky Momma Blog Design (her link is on my blog under "Blogs I Love To Read") and on the left side of her blog she has a ton of popular posts. Look for Right Click Disable and click on it, and there are step by step instructions. :)
Post a Comment