One Friday a month, Amy's school has "picnic on the playground" where you get to come and have lunch with you child. Today was the day. Hannah and I went to Wendy's and picked up lunch. Then we waited for Amy to get out of class.
Here she is...
Her little friend Morgan bought her lunch and then joined us on the blanket.
After they ate they ran to go and play.
Around and around she went...
Then they came back to get a quick drink and tackle Hannah.
I let Hannah climb with Amy. I took this picture and thought it was pretty cute of my girls.
Then we went to the slide.
After that it was time to go back to class. We had a fun time and got to see Aunt Kelly and the boys, plus some other friends too. Hannah was so tried she went right down for a nap. Hope she wakes up in time to pick up sister from school!!
1 comment:
Great picture of the girls side by side!
How fun to get to bring lunch on Fridays and watch your daughter play with her peers.
Thanks for the tip on Wednesdays at D-land. I will remember that if and when we ever get passes again. For me I don't so much care for it, even if it's not crowded. I know, everybody likes disney, but not me! I'm a total germaphobe, and I would jus rather do so many other things. But like I said, I know I've got many future trips ahead with my girls, and that's ok. :)
Post a Comment