Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls playing

I just love having the girls....  I hope they play together for a long time.  This morning while I was in the shower, the girls played UNDER Amy's bed.  Unfortunately, when I get my camera they always stop playing! Go figure.  I lifted the skirt on her bed and they came out.  Still cute.

Amy decided to put Hannah in her doll stroller and play "mommy and baby".  I think Hannah likes it.  She just sits there and let Amy push her around.
However, when Amy is done, Hannah is not and climbs in herself and gets STUCK!!!
I already rescued her once and she did it again.  I have to rescue her over and over again, until I put the darn stroller back in Amy's room and close the door!!!


Misc. picture of Amy's hair.  I did a french braid but instead of taking the hair over each other I went under.  It raises the braid and I think it looks pretty.  I use to do this to girls I was a nanny for over 20 years ago!  This was Rachel's favorite. ( I need to work on straight part.) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for my sweet comment! it is so hard to chnge him now he turns over and it is nearly impossible to get a diaper on him! haha! your vacation looks like ti was amazing! how beautiful! and the girls are just adorable they look like they have so much fun.

Genn said...

Good job on the inside out french braid. I can't get myself to do it that way. I can french braid, but my brain is programmed to only do it that way. Maybe when my 2 yr old will sit still longer, I can get more practice.

Your scallops and tomatoes dinner looked delicous.