Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cooking is very dangerous......

OUCH!  Last night I made Salsa Chicken, Rice and Corn on the cob for dinner with a side of flesh burning.  I apparently have washed my pot holders to much and they have no insulation left.  I reached into the oven to pull out the pan of Salsa Chicken and it burned baby, it burned.  It felt as if I reached in with my bare hand and grabbed the handle.  I ran cold water on it and placed my hand in a bowl of cold water with ice cubes and the burning just wouldn't stop.  So while Kent had to finish dinner, I called my daddy to find out what to do.  He said after a certain amount of time the water won't help, but to get the air off of it.  I guess I don't own a bandage of the size so I wrapped my hand in a sock.  VERY GETTO!!  Who cares It finally felt ok after about 5 minutes wrapped.  This is how it looks this morning.

No comments: