My cousin Lori came in from Texas and suggested we have a Tea for nana with all the girl cousins. So I thought about a BBQ and swim party at my house and the great grandkids could come too. Apparently, everyone liked the idea because that is what we did!! I don't think the "Adults" (our parents) as we like to call them, were very happy that they were not included. Here are some pictures from the "just because we can... PARTY"
We had a swim fiesta and then the kids could siesta!
Mandy, Lori and Nana
Hannah looking for another rice crispy treat
Jodi and Hannah
Rick and Kilee
Nana and Hannah
Jodi and her new nephew Connor and Mandy
Diane
The granddaughters. Back row: Diane, Tami, Lori, Jodi and Mandy
First row: Rhonda, Traci and Nana
(missing, Melissa, Rachel and Tanya)
Great grandkids. Back row: Kilee and Rick
Middle row: Amanda, Connor, William, Nana, Samantha, Luke, Jordan
Front row: Amy, Molly, Dylan (Hannah was napping)
(Missing: Kory, Brooks, Lucas, Adam, Austin, Harper, Caden, Mallory, Landon, Mason)
Me and Nana (matching shirts)
Nana and Mandy
Tami and Jodi (matching tanks)
Molly and Amy
Thanks, everyone for such a fun day. Sorry I don't have pictures of everyone. I think I was too busy being a hostess instead of picture taking.
No comments:
Post a Comment