Saturday, August 1, 2009

The girls went shopping!!

Dad went to work today and the girls went shopping! Amy starts 1st grade at the end of August, so I thought I should get her a few things while you can find summer stuff.  I think we just need a back pack and maybe a couple of pairs of sandals and she is set.
I actually bought these Roxy shirts at costco a couple of weeks ago.  But since she can't wear them until school starts I thought I would add them to this post.
These are from Gymboree, I like their stuff but I think its a bit expensive.  So since I had a coupon I bought her 2 little outfits.
Now for my favorite store Children's Place.  They have such cute stuff cheap and it good quality.
more cute stuff from Children's Place.....
And this very cute summer dress.  Ok, so I know she can't wear it to school, but dog gone it its cute! Plus it was only $10.00!
I know Hannah isn't starting school, but this dress was on sale at Gymboree for $9.99 and the sandals were on $3.99 at Children's Place. Couldn't resist.
And you can't forget about momma,  I am always in need of T-shirts so I picked up a couple for me.  
Sorry Kent and Rick you get nothing this time.  It was girls day! 

No comments: