My favorite thing to do on my birthday is go to the river and float on a raft and just relax. So my wonderful husband took me and the kids. My parents and my sister went too.
My sister Tami and Hannah
Amy
Saturday we went to the diving rocks and tied up there. We hung out here all day. It was so beautiful. Rick convinced Tami she need to jump from the rock, so after a little bit of psyching herself up she did it.
The two of them checking it out.
There goes Rick
and there goes Tami
Whew, they made it.
Amy was cracking me up, I look up and this is how she was standing on the boat. Not sure what she was looking at or what she was thinking, but it was cute.
Rick
John and Wendy finally made it out. I think this is Justin and Amy.
The men talking and relaxing.
So I was walking back up the beach and this thing caught my eye running out of the water and then up the side of the mountain. Scared me to death. So I had to take of a picture of him.
Kent, Rick, Amy and one of the twins.
Kent, what form... Tami gave him a 9.5!
Kent again, I thought this was Rick when I loaded to blog.
One of the twins. Probably Jarrett.
Holy Crap, my baby Amy just jumped off. I was so scared. She did it twice!! Crazy kid.
All four kids, Justin, Jarrett, Travis and Amy. They all jumped, its about 20 feet.
Humbertos for my birthday dinner, straight from the lake.
Rick gets 12 rolled tacos, with enchiladas sauce and guacamole and sour cream, not sure how he eats that much food.
Birthday dinner, minus John he took the picture.
Hannah loves her Papa.
Kissy kissy.
Hannah, papa, and nana (My parents)
Rick and Aunt Tami
John and Wendy
After dinner, we showered and got ready. We went to my parents where they had a gift for me (Crock pot and cash, I wanted both)! Kent bought me a beautiful diamond necklace too.
After gifts we headed to the Golden Nugget for gambling and drinks. Here we are in the back of my parents Caddy.
Tami and her date.
Me and Tami
Me and my sweets.
Sunday, back to the water. Here is camp.
The kids
Jarrett and Justin, they were not falling off they like to hang on like this. Crazy boys!
Travis and Amy, just chilin'
Nana and Hannah
Wendy and Hannah. Hannah loves the water.
Thanks everyone for a GREAT birthday weekend. I had so much fun with all of you. Can't wait for the next river weekend. This is the last year I will be in my 30's. Hope its a good one!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! Happy Birthday Traci! I wish I was at the river with you ... Payton was SUPPOSED to come! Little booger needs to hurry her butt up! XoXo
WOWzer look at all of those pictures! Great memories! Happy Birthday to you once again. Wish we could of made it out. Hopefully by next summer we will own a boat and be rivering it up right next you every trip!!!!
Post a Comment