Hi! How are you? What a crazy week.
Can you believe Bin Laden is dead? How do you feel about that?
I feel GREAT about it! He is resting in Hell now, right where he belongs.
A big THANK YOU to all that service our Country. To all those who have lost a loved one since 9/11, I hope you can find peace in his death.
New fines:
I believe my friends Genn or Erika posted these bars in the past. They are called Think Thin. Oh my are they good. I bought a couple at Trader Joe's over the weekend. Yesterday my breakfast was a Kefir Smoothy and they usually don't keep me full until lunch, so I tossed this bar in my purse and headed off to work. Around 10:30 a.m. I was getting very hungry and grabbed the bar. Let me tell you YUMMO!! I got a mixed nuts with chocolate on the bottom. It has the least amount of Calories out of all the Think Thin bars. When I came home for lunch at 12:30, I wasn't even hungry. I made myself a salad anyway otherwise by mid afternoon I am sure I would have been starving, my coworkers probably wouldn't like me much if I didn't eat.
I recommend you get some of these bars asap!!
Next, we stumbled across this wine at TJ's as well, its a sweet white wine. Oh my gosh, we took this camping a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it by the fire, do you remember that post? Well, now its a regular in the basket when we shop. Seriously, go get it NOW!
And the last new fine is ME!!
I have been working hard on losing this fat ahem, weight!
This morning I am almost 35 lbs lighter in 90 days.
I am still plugging away at it, I figure I have anywhere from 29-40 more lbs to go.
(29 puts me about 10 lbs heavier then when I got married, 40 puts me at my wedding weight).
However, I am taking into consideration that I am older, I want to feel comfortable in my clothes and with myself. So when I get to that point, thats when I will start to maintain.
This week, I increased my exercise to twice a day. After I drop Amy off at school, I push Hannah in the stroller for a 20- 30 minutes. Then I go again at night by myself. Where I can brisk walk / jog alone. I didn't use to like exercising myself however, I have been doing it so much now that I actually ENJOY it. If I don't go at night I feel yucky and I really like the me time, I put my ipod on and get lost in my thoughts and music.
Hope you guys all have a great Wednesday!
2 comments:
Looking good!!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend! =) Think Thin bars are the BEST! I love the Creamy Peanut Butter ones ... try that flavor!!! You can also get them at Fresh & Easy ... I believe they may be cheaper?! But TJ's is pretty good price too ... whatever you do don't buy them at STATERS! If you go to Henry's they have most of the flavors! Like the dessert ones ... Strawberry & Lemon, I don't care for those fruity ones though. Anyway better bring me some wine this weekend LoL j/k xoxoxox
I know what you mean about the tunes & getting lost in your thoughts. 35 lbs wow EXCELLENT work & you look GREAT!
The think thin bars are so great! I like the white chocolate & the brownie crunch as my faves! Yay!
Post a Comment