Hi, bet you thought I would never finish this book.
Sunday, Mother's Day we got up and I went for a walk around the neighborhood, while the girls were still sleeping. when I came home, Kent wanted to go to breakfast but I had already planned on cooking at the river house and with dieting its really not much fun to eat out. So Kent took the girls to get doughnuts. I made myself cottage cheese and fruit. Then we packed for the water. It was windy and we thought about the river, however the river water is so cold. So we went back up to the lake. No line again, so we launched at Katherine's.
The girls wanted to tube again.
They had a blast.
Then I hopped on with Hannah.
Amy thought she felt like doing some tricks.
We found a sandy beach and the girls played and swam.
Ate our lunch.
Some where messy eaters!
Swam some more.
Cuddled with me.
More pictures.
My girls, just missing my boy!
More swimming and snorkeling.
Daddy time.
When we got home, she passed out on the floor.
I even vacuumed around her and she never woke up!
This was a great Mother's day weekend. Hope you all had the same.
The end!
2 comments:
looks like you had a great weekend!
what a great weekend, now I want to reallly go to the river! :)
P.s. Thank you for all the great M~day ideas your the best!!!
Post a Comment