Thursday, May 19, 2011

OMG (Oh my gosh) so delish recipes

Pizza-fied Chicken
You can find this recipe in Hungrygirl 1-2-3 page 30
Basically, it is pizza but the crust is chicken.  So yummy.  I am not kidding tasted like pizza!
With only 282 calories per chicken.
(There is 3 servings in this picture, I didn't put the veggies on one for the kids. The serving was huge.)
 Backyard BBQ beef cups
You can find this recipe in Hungrygirl 1-2-3, page 96
So yummy, tasted like little mini BBQ burgers.
With only 133 calories per cup, I went ahead and ate two!
 Side picture of the cups. 
(I did substitute the ground beef for ground turkey & I added a sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese to the top).
If any of you don't have this cookbook and you want the recipe, let me know I will type it out.  
Really, I have only had 1 recipe so far that I crossed out in my cookbook and wrote DISGUSTING across it.  Otherwise, everything is really amazing and most are pretty easy to make after working all day. ;)

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

Yum they look delish! I need to get back into my HG groove! xoxox