Hi from Bullhead City!!
We arrived here Thursday night.
We loaded up the boat and headed to the water. This is Katherine's landing. Normally, we would NEVER launch here. However, today there was NO line. Parking the car and trailer was close, so we decided why not ?
My girls, ready for the boat ride and happy to be on the water and NOT at school.
Testing the water and feeding the ducks Hot Cheetos. The ducks loved them!
me and my hubby.
Hannah trying out the knee board.
Amy deciding if the water was too cold to knee board this morning.
Sweet baby! When did she get so big?
NOPE, not too cold! She did awesome! She even learned how to turn.
She will be shredding in no time!
The girls wanted to tube. So we let Amy take Hannah out by themselves.
Picture isn't very good, but I thought it was so cute of Hannah, She was LOVING it!
Okay, so I decided to give the knee board a try! I am not strong enough to pull my butt up! So I just rode like this. HAHAHAHA! I better work on my arm strength for next trip!
Since I did it Kent decided he had to give it a try too. This is the maiden voyage for the Knee board. Of coarse he gets up NO problem and cuts across the wake, jumps and just plane shows off. =) I was driving the boat and we had our minor child (Amy) flagging and taking pictures so we only went a short time. I wish I could have watched him do his tricks.
Happy 1st day of Mother's day weekend. See ya later.

3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a GREAT mothers day weekend!! How fun!
Loved the pics!
FUN! I hope you have a great Mothers day you deserve it! Looks like a blast, you guys do so many fun trips!
Luv it
Hey crazy blogger on vacay! ;) Cute pics from the lake!! xoxoxo PS Happy Mothers Day!!!!!! PSS Happy Mothers Day from Hannah & Amy! =D
Post a Comment