Thursday, August 26, 2010

Misc.

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. I guess the mojo is gone again or I am just super busy. I guess a little of both. I have been so exhausted lately that I just can't get my act together. Anyway, last Friday night we went to the Norco Rodeo, it was so fun. I love the little kids that ride the sheep. Amy so wants to do this!

Last week was back to school night, when we went to Amy's class this note was on her desk for us. So cute.
Last week, Hannah wanted to play dress up and this is what she picked!
Sorry not to exciting, just letting you all know I am here and well.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Glad you are here and well Traci! :)

Cute picture of Hannah playing dress up.

Tawni716 said...

LoL ... Love the picture of Hannah Bananna!!! =)