Amy's last day of school was Thursday 6/17/10 and I am very excited about that! No more homework!! However, we are going to try to make her do Raz Kids and some basic math each night just to keep all of us in check.
Amy's class had a police dog come in and some of the kids were able to pet him. Amy LOVES dogs and was very excited about this. Wish I could have been there to see her face in person.

Amy's Class

They had twin day last week. Amy wanted to be "twins" with her friend Carly. So we bought them matching outfits to wear. The girls in purple Paige and Nicole and really twins!!!

Amy and Carly.

This sweet little thing is officially a 2nd grader!!
How did that happen???
Hannah wanted pony tails so I put two in and she just looked so cute I had to post it!!
Today we were suppose to be getting ready for a river trip, but Kent has been fighting a cold all week. He woke up this morning and said he just didn't feel like going. So instead of packing me and the girls did this.
Hannahs first time in the pool with floaties only!!
She just started swimming and floating!!
Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment